Allentics IT Trainings – Upskilling that doesn’t require additional on-the-job training!
Our highly experienced trainers support the efforts of technology team with a goal to ensure they are ready to be deployed on projects immediately after their training ends, without any additional skill-bridging sessions. Our trainers offer a practical, comprehensive, and project-oriented training program that may last anywhere from one day to a full week or more, in most cases is onsite training at client offices, with an option for remote webinar sessions through WebEx or GoToMeeting, if required.
Our instructors have a minimum 8 years of industry experience and are equipped with latest relevant certifications,excellent presentation abilities,and immaculate communication skills.
Features of our training include:
- Comprehensive yet easy-to-understand training material
- Pre-session support through training documentation so as to get them acquainted with the topics before the program starts.
- Post-completion assessments for each class& improvement suggestions after the assessment
- Limited number of students per class & guaranteed individual support
- Effective segregation between theory lectures and hands-on training